What is shared intelligence?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shared intelligence is a higher tier of friendly diplomatic relations that is available to high command. On top of what shared map does, it allows you to share intelligence reports that come from spies. If there's a limit to the number of share intelligence you can have, that's just a feature of the game.
      --
      Trying to be helpful, If my answers are incorrect, please let me know and provide the right information.
      I am not all serious, will tag along for a joke.

Delby
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Shares intel is a high command feature players with a high command subscription can share their spy reports by granting shared intelligence with others.

Only players who have high command can give the shared intel relation. Any player can receive the shared intel even without a high command subscription.

This allows all manner of intelligence data to be passed along at the instant it is gathered. The reports from intelligence and sabotage spies will display in the other players intel tab, and unit positions revealed by spies or by patrolling aircraft will be displayed on the map as well.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<