No armies in Blitz 1939 game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is a bug with this and the 4 player med map also currently. No units for anyone, so it will slow down the early game a bit.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • The fix should be listed in the patch notes with an update. I don't know what the schedule on this bug is, as there are quite a few bugs being worked on currently.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • DennytheC wrote:

How do I delete the game from my queue
      if you click on the "games" tab on the home screen and click on "my games" after that, you will see the list of games you play. on the top right hand corner of the game box there is an i, lick the i and at the bottom right of that box there is a button that says "move to archive." clicking that will remove the game from my games and it will no longer appear when you click play now.

if you want to completely remove it from your account, you can't. the best you can do is put into archive and hope nobody invades you while you're active and mess up your stats.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • VorlonFCW - "This is a bug with this and the 4 player med map also currently. No units for anyone, so it will slow down the early game a bit."
      I'd say so -

I am in a Biltz 39 w/o units too. Don't delete - FIGHT ON! No one on the map has units (I joined a Coal and it confirmed and none of us have any). Everyone is starting on equal grounds - CHARGE!!!!
      "Es gibt keine verzweifelten Lagen, es gibt nur verzweifelte Menschen" - There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.
      General Heinz Guderian (Schneller Heinz)

Kenny says - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away And know when to run

The post was edited 2 times, last by dw98 ().