Beta Game 2762705 ERR Message.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Beta Game 2762705 ERR Message.

prntscr.com/o7ll0y
      the above is a link to image of issue I am having. Anytime I try to move troops that are next to but not engaged in battle...I get the above error.

related to this.

prntscr.com/o7lmql
      This is an image of my troops engaged in four different battles, no BATTLE eyecons. AT first glance you think they are not engaged yet, but you cannot move them or you get ERR msg in first paragraph above.

prntscr.com/o7lokb
      In the above image you can clearly see his troops at reduced strength, they were not engaged in a battle before I arrived, in fact, he had not attacked any other nations. I attacked him and there were four troops at his capital when battle began. Missing timer eyecon.

prntscr.com/o7lpal
      The above image shows that when I click on my soldier - all it says is waiting...it used to indicate the amount of time before next attack.

This started today..was working ok until I logged back on at around noon. I have two other games progressing and no issues in them, they are not Beta. I cleared my cache and tried again, same problems as above.
    • Thanks for the details.

Bugs with Beta games are a guaranteed part of the experience. :D

There are a few other reports of this as well, so it isn't only your game.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<