Idea to solve the Manpower

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Idea to solve the Manpower

During the last months I've seen a lot of releases about the manpower, and how the player want it in a not decent way. Either, slavery, buying like the imaginary numbers were cuttle, etc. Unmoral, and unethical manners to obtain persons for replace the older ones.

Okay, for try I don't lose anything so. I bring you a new idea that I haven't seen in all the time that I have been expending in the forum.

Hard labours to the citizens of the conquered territories
      I know what you all gonna think, is the same thing before suggest; no, error. They aren't prisoners, or aren't being forcing in that grade, is more like; When a nation occupied a territory, this new leader have the posibility to order to the citizens work in the military industry, and use the local industry to a conflict reason. Growing up, the normal manpower,(*in a secundary province*), increasing the actual capacity of resource pruduction, and the time required to finish a new division, either , tanks, infantry, etc(*maybe implementing it all in a 5-10% percentage*).

The advantage take balance with the disadvantage, the citizen moral. If you choose to force the people of a province, you get moral strike, (*maybe "10" *), and added, the probability of a local revolution, to get independece, increase in a real warning percentage. And being a principal danger to the leadership, because at the same time the surrounding villages/cities get 3-5 less(*moral citizen*) having to be control with MP (*or in this case, with normal units. Maybe the developments could try to put it like a new one to control the local strifes ,mmm...*). Leaving my sudden thoughts, If we study well the points, this kind of acts can't be overused in all the provinces. Being at the same time a limit choose, and used usually in a necesary or strategic moment.

The main idea is to put a new a new button in the Province menu, asking the player if he/she is sure to order it, and showing when it going to be implement in the 100% of the province selected. Having to wait the same time of change the local industry to militar industry, that is the time you need to built new one
      . (*12 hours if i remember well*).
    • The manpower should be adapted to the country size. The bigger the country, the more the men. If you still have the problem, build some barracks.

About my thoughts, maybe add +5% manpower to Lvl 1 IC, other than that dont add anything, but i would keep it as it is for now
    • hakijaa wrote:

The manpower should be adapted to the country size. The bigger the country, the more the men. If you still have the problem, build some barracks.

About my thoughts, maybe add +5% manpower to Lvl 1 IC, other than that dont add anything, but i would keep it as it is for now
      I don't have any problem with the agreements established to produce manpower. I'm only trying to respond some complaints that already have the players, introducing new ideas at the same time to improve the economy of a country.

In my point of view aren't bad at all, maybe change the stadistic up or down, but the idea is simple and helpful in a neccesary moment...
    • When you occupy a country then you get 25% of it's economy. This means that all the labor done in that country comes to you in the form of resources. All the buildings that are repaired and built, all the units produced are done by the local population of the area that you conquered. I like the idea to get more manpower in exchange for lower moral though.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

When you occupy a country then you get 25% of it's economy. This means that all the labor done in that country comes to you in the form of resources. All the buildings that are repaired and built, all the units produced are done by the local population of the area that you conquered. I like the idea to get more manpower in exchange for lower moral though.
      Thanks BMfox. I was waiting your answer. :D
    • This is the part of the community I love the most @BMfox. Yeah, actually seeing it that way, it's easier to perform that method to increase manpower in a code-logic than what I suggested before. But I might consider that my points are favorable to the audience who wants to scalate the game to a peak of details and ajusts with touchs of realism. Ilustrating better what a player would consider his own nation.

Admit my old collegue, that my suggest can even be using the recruinment centers parallel. Because one of the points is decrease the province moral on gain for: manpower (in this case obsolute), and time required to finish a selected military unit.

You know me. I'll fight for improves in-game. See you around B[/b].
    • Marcos Sicilia wrote:

Admit my old collegue, that my suggest can even be using the recruinment centers parallel. Because one of the points is decrease the province moral on gain for: manpower (in this case obsolute), and time required to finish a selected military unit.
      The province morale related to the distance of your capital, the expansion rate morale penalty,... etc. are mechanics to hamper the fast progress of seasoned players so that slower, less experiences players still stand a chance on large maps. If you want to improve your morale you can build propaganda offices.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

The province morale related to the distance of your capital, the expansion rate morale penalty,... etc. are mechanics to hamper the fast progress of seasoned players so that slower, less experiences players still stand a chance on large maps. If you want to improve your morale you can build propaganda offices.
      It thought on the situation you gain enough or overly province moral by: propaganda office, distance of the capital, expansion rate morale, etc. That you can actually use the surplus to be consumed for the gain on lower timespawn of a unit of in other hand resources. So that's why I said it can be use parallel to this game version.

I have to admit that I dislike to see how you have +60 in a province with not any penalty and it doesn't give you at the same time some plus profitable supplies.