Need to end this overextended ghost round

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Need to end this overextended ghost round

I'm not fully quite sure if this is a bug or not, but i can't end round 2,684,060 by inactive voting, it's the End Game map and have been running since 91 days now. I'm the only one active and forced to win the round by conquering 90% of the VP, my team the Soviets already have the majority of the VP, but still 262/595 points from winning yesterday (175 being mine). If possible can an admin/operator end the map?
    • Is there no button to quit at all, or does it not work?
      So or so you should send a ticket directly to the support out of the map ..

.. and while you wait you could maybe try >> cancel your retire, then close map and delete browser cache and cookies, open map and try retire button again.
      Works in similar situations, explained by an admin years ago >> for example, if the retire button has already been pressed while last 2 or 3 players was active and then a player becomes inactive the retire must be "resetted" then ..

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • same problem here. I play an endgame map as part of the soviet team. My allies are active, but all other players went afk. It s my 1st game on this scenario. How can this map be won, what are the requierements? Its a win when a player reach 510 pts or when coallition aquires 700+ pts? Seems like a noob question, pls dont laugh (hard)! :)
    • AK140 wrote:

I'm not fully quite sure if this is a bug or not, but i can't end round 2,684,060 by inactive voting, it's the End Game map and have been running since 91 days now. I'm the only one active and forced to win the round by conquering 90% of the VP, my team the Soviets already have the majority of the VP, but still 262/595 points from winning yesterday (175 being mine). If possible can an admin/operator end the map?
      You probably can quit the map manually by newspaper. There should be a button as soon as there is only 3 players left on the map. If all of active players click it, the map ends