Rocket stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rocket stats

As many as you have noticed, rockets can seriously screw up your PvP stats especially when heavily used by a player that uses gold. As for now rockets are not integrated in the Pvp stats. This means someone can launch 20 rockets on a stack of 40 units with a manpower of 40.000 and the PvP stats will be 0 vs 40.000. This isn't logic at all as you need a lot of working hours and manpower to produce a rocket in real life. The rocket explodes on impact which means that all the working hours and manpower invested in the rocket are lost. therefor a 0 vs whatever manpower is impossible as the enemy also lost troops being his rockets.

I would like to hear your thoughts.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • If you mean the newspaper stats, then I think they're fine. They have no impact on gameplay so no need to "balance" them. But more importantly they measure casualities, the number of people who died in war. Long working hours are just a job you're paid to do, you don't die when a rocket you helped make explodes in enemy city.