What country is the best to start as?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox wrote:

Rohitkabeths wrote:

Everyone forgot that ukraine starts with a medium tank and it is in axis doctrine if you are a aggressive player you can start with Ukraine.

If I'm wrong reply me

I love call of war :)

You start with a medium tank because you were a new player. New players get a Medium Tank and extra resources in their first game.
      Ukraine has borders with Romania, Poland, Communist Russia, Russian Empire and Caucasus. Not to mention Turkey that can easily invade. Also Ukraine does only have access to one AI which is Crimea. Cossack Republic usually gets divided by Caucasus and the Russian Empire. Ukraine's position is always precarious.
      when you post new video? It’s been 2 weeks
      知己知彼,百战不殆
      :00010164: :00008172: :00002178: :00002047: :00000156: :00010180: :00010317:
    • I'd say ukraine is a high-risk-high-reward type nation. True, it's quite exposed, but a majority(if not all nations) that border it are comintern, whose weakness can be very easily exploited by ukraine's axis doctrine. I invest a lot in economy, it's part of my playstyle, so for me it's almost always worth it to select axis nations, and I find that they are my favorites, so I guess it just comes down to personal preference.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!