With today’s release we introduce an adjustment to the aggressive fire mode of units. When switching to the aggressive fire mode units will open fire on any unit in range. This includes units of neutral countries and is not limited to units from countries you are currently at war with. Obviously your own units and those of your allies will be spared. There are several strategic benefits to this change. You can now setup naval blockades or prepare for intruders preemptively for example. But be careful, once you open fire on a unit of a neutral country, it will
trigger war with this nation.
As part of the adjustment we limited the aggressive fire mode to range units only. To counter this limitation all units will now block other units automatically when positioned somewhere.
- Aggressive fire mode: Limited to range units. Units will bombard enemy and neutral units.
- Fire at will (standard): Blocks and attacks close by neutral or enemy units, unless they have right of way.
- Return fire /hold fire: Units pass each other without combat.
Additionally to the aggressive fire mode update we also fixed some bugs. For details see the complete list of changes below:
- The aggressive fire mode of units will now include opening fire on units from neutral countries.
- We fixed an issue that caused submarines staying invisible during an attack when crossed by an enemy naval unit.
- We fixed an issue for iOS and Android that caused an error message to appear on the screen when adding to a full building queue.
- We fixed an issue that prevented payments via sms for some countries.
Your Bytro Team