FP Games and Achievements

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FP Games and Achievements

Are things done in FP games supposed to count towards achievements? Have done both building units and killing "x" units with certain unit types and they did not count. They count on stats so it would be inconsistent for them not to work for achievements as well.
    --
    Trying to be helpful, If my answers are incorrect, please let me know and provide the right information.
    I am not all serious, will tag along for a joke.

Delby
    EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
  • Hmm. Guess I'm the one stuck with the short end.
    --
    Trying to be helpful, If my answers are incorrect, please let me know and provide the right information.

Delby
  • Is it possible that the frontline game you are in is unranked? Or the ranking period has ended? What’s the game number?
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
  • Says it's ranked and it's only day 9. Game # 2779792.
    --

Delby
  • I did get an achievement count for winning so will go to another FP game and see if it's still happening there.
    --

Delby
  • This issue is on the list for investigation, but additional reports or proof will make it possible to escalate the priority.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<