Gold Usage Confirmation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold Usage Confirmation

I’ve ACCIDENTALLY spent about 7,000 gold on the mobile version of CoW in about the span of half a week just because of my mistaps, and because it doesn’t need other confirmation to go through. Please, can you add a small ‘Are you sure?’ box into the mobile version, so that I don’t blow half my gold Infantry Level 3 Research? It’s happened more than I’d like to say, and I know other people have experienced this. too.

Also, if there are people abusing gold on mobile, there would be a bit more work involved in it, and although it doesn’t disappear, it would be a tad bit more annoying.

Thanks to any readers.
    • hakijaa wrote:

nemuritor98 wrote:

They already refused this, many times, seriously, MANY TIMES.

Reason they point: gold usage would reduce
      If i want to spend 1000$ on shoes, a customer asking me "are you sure" definetly wont change my mind. My point is, one who wants to spend he will spend...
      is not me who you have to convince about that

i also suggested to add a check that says "Don't ask again" or "Don't show this again" in the pop-up for those that are willing to spend the 1000$, they refused that too
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli