army roster

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• several things can be used to answer your question:
      1. if you go onto diplomacy and click the "i" button, it will send you to your profile and in the top right hand side is will say "known army size" with a helmet. the number under it will show you how many units you have
      2. hold down shift + ctrl and you will be able to select multiple stacks at once. this can be used to send them to the same place or if you use this to click all of your units, add up the number of different units you have
      3. for a more simpler way, double click a stack and it will show you where a majority of all of those same units are place. for ex. if I double click a unit with infantry in it, it will show me where most of the other infantry units I have are.
      4. to search for a certain unit, you can click on a random units and use the left and right arrow keys to search for the unit. it will go through the order, one by one until you get to the one you want
      5. or for a more simpler version, press ctrl + F and a bar will appear. here you type the name of the unit and it will automatically send you to it. this will also work for provinces and countries.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • attacker101 wrote:

several things can be used to answer your question:
      1. if you go onto diplomacy and click the "i" button, it will send you to your profile and in the top right hand side is will say "known army size" with a helmet. the number under it will show you how many units you have
      2. hold down shift + ctrl and you will be able to select multiple stacks at once. this can be used to send them to the same place or if you use this to click all of your units, add up the number of different units you have
      3. for a more simpler way, double click a stack and it will show you where a majority of all of those same units are place. for ex. if I double click a unit with infantry in it, it will show me where most of the other infantry units I have are.
      4. to search for a certain unit, you can click on a random units and use the left and right arrow keys to search for the unit. it will go through the order, one by one until you get to the one you want
      5. or for a more simpler version, press ctrl + F and a bar will appear. here you type the name of the unit and it will automatically send you to it. this will also work for provinces and countries.

or we could ask for a army administration, just like we have a province administration even tho i don't think it'd be very useful
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli