remove from game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• remove from game

To whomsoever it may concern

I joined a game 2786026 by mistake. Hence I wont be playing this game. So i request myself to be removed from that game.
      I will be gong inactive and that is going to ruin the entire game since its a team game. Please remove me so that someome else who is more willing to play can take my place.

game ID: 2786026

My In game name is Parth_Sarathi_Tomar

I joined as yugo.
      Hope this gets resolved soon.
      I will be forever gratefull to the person removing me.
    • Pstomar wrote:

To whomsoever it may concern

I joined a game 2786026 by mistake. Hence I wont be playing this game. So i request myself to be removed from that game.
      I will be gong inactive and that is going to ruin the entire game since its a team game. Please remove me so that someome else who is more willing to play can take my place.

game ID: 2786026

My In game name is Parth_Sarathi_Tomar

I joined as yugo.
      Hope this gets resolved soon.
      I will be forever gratefull to the person removing me.
      if you picked a country, you should be asking to get removed in the newspaper, so the host removes you when you go inactive

if you didn't pick a country, the system is supposed to kick you out in 1 hour i think
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli