Nuclear Bomber

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Machiavelli wrote:

I have a follow up question to that, can nuclear bombers be shot down? It would seem like an awful waste of resources to spend that much on a bomber just to have it shot down before it can deliver its payload.
      yes, you can shot down nuclear bombers, no need for other planes, maybe when attacking the defender destroys you, he has the first turn
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • nemuritor98 wrote:

Machiavelli wrote:

I have a follow up question to that, can nuclear bombers be shot down? It would seem like an awful waste of resources to spend that much on a bomber just to have it shot down before it can deliver its payload.
      yes, you can shot down nuclear bombers, no need for other planes, maybe when attacking the defender destroys you, he has the first turn
      Not only that,,but it is very easy for an interceptor to shoot it down
    • Nuclear bombers have very low hit and health points. When you use the nuclear bomber you need to make sure that you have air dominance and that there are no interceptors within your trajectory. It's best to drop the nuclear bomb 5 minutes away from the troops you are attacking. This way their AA will not shoot down your nuclear bomber. Even so nuclear bomber are very tricky to use and if you ask me a waste of resources.

The nuclear rocket and bomber are two different units. To use the nuclear rocket you need to research the regular rocket level 4.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Machiavelli wrote:

Restrisiko wrote:

Fights with planes are always calculated as close combat, meaning attack damage will immediately reduced around the defensive value.

Attacks by nuclear bombers are calculated as close combat too ..
      .. and if the target's overall AntiAir is about 28-30 or higher (values of all units with anti-air together) an attacking A-bomber will do no damage and be shot down.

So nuclear rockets are better than nuke bombers, since the rocktes can't be shot down >> but in my opinion even better, because it's all in all much more efficiently, is to using a swarm of level 4 rockets instead.
      >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/26431-guide-to-nuclear-bombers-and-nuclear-rockets <<

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D