enemy units ignores my units and keeps going

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• enemy units ignores my units and keeps going

see the road the 6 units from north india are coming from? the rockets were coming the same way

i already had 6 tanks waiting in Gazhni in order to stop them, the rockets and the units behind them, the seventh tank arrived 1 minute after the rockets were supposed to reach Gazhni, remember, the other 6 were already there waiting

so i thought to myself, battle won, specially with all the "Fire at will" update, like, there's no chance you can trigger war with neutral countries but can't trigger a fight with countries already at war

well, for my surprise, the rockets kept going, like no units of mine were at Ghazni, awesome
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • Because rockets have the same program mechanics at planes both rocket and plane convoys do not trigger a battle with enemy ground troops. You can conquer a province occupied by a plane or rocket convoy and you wont attack the convoy that occupies it. You need to launch the attack manualy.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMfox wrote:

Because rockets have the same program mechanics at planes both rocket and plane convoys do not trigger a battle with enemy ground troops. You can conquer a province occupied by a plane or rocket convoy and you wont attack the convoy that occupies it. You need to launch the attack manualy.
      then they need to change that
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli