Joining a coalition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joining a coalition

This isn't necessarily a bug in your software, but rather the way your software works bugs me! :) When I set up a coalition, I have had several occasions where other players have asked to join my coalition, but I didn't know about it. There is no "signal" to tell the coalition leader that he has a new applicant. The only way he knows is if the applicant also sends a message. Evidently, many folks don't know they are supposed to do that.

Can you fix it so that there is some sort of notification on the coalition tab that a player has applied to join one's coalition?

cheers,
      Brian aka Braveheart23
    • Maybe I am picky, but I won’t accept people that simply apply to a coalition and don’t at least say hello, same with people randomly sending share map trades. For me letting people join my coalition means that I trust them and will come to their aid if they are attacked, expecting the same in return.

Being able to find the “apply” button isn’t enough to earn a place in my coalition, so a notification of new applications doesn’t matter much to me.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Maybe I am picky, but I won’t accept people that simply apply to a coalition and don’t at least say hello, same with people randomly sending share map trades. For me letting people join my coalition means that I trust them and will come to their aid if they are attacked, expecting the same in return.

Being able to find the “apply” button isn’t enough to earn a place in my coalition, so a notification of new applications doesn’t matter much to me.
      You do the "right thing" but no the "common thing".

And still, even for your cases, I'd add the notification.
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli