Troops attacked without any order

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Troops attacked without any order

Hello, so I am new in this forum and I wanted to ask something:
      I am playing as France in the "Historical World War". I felt that the situation with Italy is not good so I sent a submarine to support the navy nearby. When I woke up I saw in the news that my troops attacked Italy, I found out it was the submarine.
      It happened to me with Spain too, I have a coalition with the UK, Spain attacked him and I was really afraid he was going to attack me, so I ordered a battleship to go South nearby Portugal and when I woke up I saw that the battleship attacked Spain.

In both of the cases I did not order my troops to open fire, just to move. What happened??
    • rubinedan wrote:

Do I need to pay real money?
      Yeah, you do.

If you dont want to, then you've got 3 options:

-Avoid using naval units until Bytro decides they want to rollback their update that pissed off almost everyone.
      -Spy every country so you'll know where their subs are and move carefully at sea.
      -Deal with it.

In any of these i'd recommend you go to the "Fire at Will" post, under the news section and express your complaints, maybe the more we scream the faster they'll decide to rollback, who knows.
      Estoy dispuesto a darlo todo, a luchar por lo que soy, a ser libre dentro de mi, a guerrear mientras viva.

Manual: Básico y Machiavelli
    • Doesn't happen with Navy only. I had a huge Central Powers (Italy, Germany, Turkey) vs Finland and Russia war, and Poland was AI. We all had RoW with Poland, so we basically had a stalemate in Romania and Koenisberg and we sent all of our forces over Poland to attack. Spies found out that some troops are near my unprotected border, but the number wasnt known, so i sent a bomber to patrol the area. Neither did i get a warning that this will be war with Poland, nor i ever gave a directive to attack Poland. You guess what happened. The bombers bombed Poles, and they attacked, and it turned the tide of war, because the game is highly full of bugs. Kinda getting frustrated with all these stupid reasons im losing games and wars.