Motorized Infantry stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Motorized Infantry stats

Using mobile version at the moment and from what I see the stats for motorized infantry are not increasing from level to level making research kind of pointless. For instance vs air defence stats are 2.3 at lvl1 2.2 at lvl2 2.3 at lvl3 etc...

Not sure if this is a mobile thing I will check later on when I have access to a laptop. But this was not the case pre research update the stats used to increase as you researched advanced levels...
    • Kanaris wrote:

Using mobile version at the moment and from what I see the stats for motorized infantry are not increasing from level to level making research kind of pointless. For instance vs air defence stats are 2.3 at lvl1 2.2 at lvl2 2.3 at lvl3 etc...

Not sure if this is a mobile thing I will check later on when I have access to a laptop. But this was not the case pre research update the stats used to increase as you researched advanced levels...
      Same is in the PC version as well ..

.. but has nothing to say as a mod wrote in the similar case with artillery years ago ..
      .. because in such case anyway a random value between 2 and 3 for the combat calculation is based -- if I remember correctly .. :rolleyes:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money -
      - more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game sometimes.
      So beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :whistling: