the rewards' limit for a game has been reached

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• the rewards' limit for a game has been reached

tonight i read on the newspaper this message
      Raggiunto il limite di premi per partita

Per vincere alcuni premi è necessario soddisfarne i requisiti entro la fine di una singola partita.
      Questa partita ha raggiunto il giorno 45 e quindi il termine per soddisfare i requisiti fondamentali per vincere i premi succitati. In ogni caso, tutte le statistiche continueranno ad essere conteggiate per il tuo record personale, come di consueto.
      my translation from italian:

the rewards' limit for a game has been reached. To win some rewards it is necessary to satisfy the requirements within the end od a single game. This game has reached day 45 that is the deadline to satisfy the fundamental requirements to win the aforementioned rewards.

Well , what does it mean ? What are the rewards we can't anymore win ? they weren't mentioned anywhere . I don't understand
    • This refers only to some achievements and statistics that are no longer counted after that point.

You can still play the the game, You will still earn gold for winning whenever you do win the game.

You might find more details in this thread:
      forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=125730#post125730
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<