"Victories over units" are no longer increasing my tallies in achievments

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "Victories over units" are no longer increasing my tallies in achievments

I have played a couple of games so far that are ranked (for instance, my victories over heavy tanks have been increased on my achievements tab) where my attacks with tactical bombers and regular artillery are no longer increasing my tally/score on my achievements page. And yes, these defeats of enemy units are against active players.

Specific instance: I am playing in game 2,787,307 against West Ontario (who is active) and bombing lots of his units with tactical bombers, but my "Carpetbomber" total has not increased the entire game (and we are now on day 18). This is annoying, and eventually will result in me not getting gold for achieving the next milestone - because I can't get to it.

The same thing is happening with my "Artillery Aficionado" tally. It has not increased the entire came either.

I believe the same thing happened in game 2,777,302 as well. That was an "Event" game, so I'm not sure if that was a ranked game.
      cheers,
      Brian aka Braveheart23 :wallbash
    • Dunno if this was fixed. Was able to finally complete achievement of killing x enemy infantry units. Just wanted to see if others are still having problems.
      --
      Trying to be helpful, If my answers are incorrect, please let me know and provide the right information.
      I am not all serious, will tag along for a joke.

Delby
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Yeah I still seem to have problems with artillery achievements so it's definitely not fixed in full.
      --
      Trying to be helpful, If my answers are incorrect, please let me know and provide the right information.
      I am not all serious, will tag along for a joke.

Delby
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • The rest of the fix should be included in the next update, possibly next week, although it could end up being the following week.

Read the release notes when they come out, and it should mention the bugs that are fixed. :)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<