Useless Counter Espionage Spies.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Useless Counter Espionage Spies.

I have Counter Espionage spies in several locations where I am certain there is sabotage and likely intelligence spying going on. Several days have passed and yet I'm they don't seem to be repelled by my counter-espionage. Is this just bad luck?
    • No Sticky Keys wrote:

.. Is this just bad luck?
      Yes - even without Counter Spies, there are small chances of snatching enemy spies, counter spies only increase chances, but it remains random.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • I find that getting a report from your own intel spies regarding the location of the enemy spies gives a much better chance of your counter spies capturing the enemy. I have never seen that officially published, so it may not work quite the way I envision, but it seems that if your intel spies reveal the location you have at least ten times better luck capturing enemy spies.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • it is very hard to catch intel spies the probability is very low as it is the least risky op they can run, much easier to catch economical and military sabotage spies in that order.

Also your opponent can move his intel spies around after day change or double up on them meaning have 2 or more intel spies in the same province which contrary to the other 2 types doesn't increase the chance of getting caught on the contrary mitigates the counter espionage chances at least according to my testing dont quote as I could be wrong