For a better gameplay in 1939 historic world war (25 player)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• For a better gameplay in 1939 historic world war (25 player)

german troops in the 1939 historic world war needs buffing as combined navies of the UK and France can completely wipe out German Navy which can lead to an imbalance in the game as germany can be easily defeated. germany also lacks airforces which are crucial in their conquest.

more defenses should be added like anti air artillery/anti rockets to the game. Its something like fortifications but defens e against air

generals should be added to the game to give bonuses to a division of troops. This makes the game have more effectiveness in their invasions.

have more people in a coalition cuz trying to follow reality :thumbsup:
    • Haha at the first one. The literal reason why Sealion never took action is because the Kriegsmarine was inferior to the Royal Navy. Even the Battle of Britain that took part in the air, we saw an even dogfight, with (i think) both sides losing around 150 aircraft. The reason why Paratroopers werent sent into Britiain is because Goring knew that they would die of resource shortages, because the Navy would simply intercept all of the resource convoys headed to Britain. That is historically accurate (Greetings from HMS Hood ;) )

AA and SP AA already exist. The rockets you are talking about (known as SAM, surface to air missile) was first introduced in the 50's by the US with the Nike Ajax sistem.

Generals cant be added in this game, as it is meant to be a simple game where you are the mastermind of the armies. Also if implemented, it would be a gold feature 10000%.

Imagine having 5 player coalitions in the 25. USSR, France, Germany, British and Japan. A lot players go inactive because they see that they stand no chance, and what was the point of the game then... keep it the way it is for now
    • i mean at least 4-5 player in a coalition. This makes it more realistic as romania has no room in the axis powers.
      Generals are absolutely needed in the game as Britian and France are militarily weak against Germany.This will also force an American intervention later in the war.

Buffing of the wehrmacht is absolutely needed cuz Germany has a chance to lose in the war when it just begin. It must also allow the combined navies of UK and France to be unable to wipe out the kriegsmarine.

What i mean by AA is not troop but a defense system that is able to be built in a city or a province such as a anti rocket defense against normal or nuclear rockets. This game has no means to defend against a nuclear missile so its kind of unrealistic.
    • Erich Von Manstein wrote:

Buffing of the wehrmacht is absolutely needed cuz Germany has a chance to lose in the war when it just begin. It must also allow the combined navies of UK and France to be unable to wipe out the kriegsmarine.
      Italia can clean middlesea from french and british ships. I did it two times. Also you need only good player with Italia on side of Germany. And you will lose war against good player as sovjets on side of GB and F.

Wet dreams Germany had a chance win WW2 should not be granted...

There was not single chance. Point.
    • Germany couldnt win WW2. It was short on men, it was short on resources and it was only a matter of time before Germans were defeated. Also the Nazi government were crazy Aryan fanatics that thought they could attack everyone and still win because they are superior, which they arent...
    • Germany is already a bit too strong, IMO. If you know what you are doing you can easily smash France with an armoured assault through belgium on day 2. You can put a significant infantry-class force in the Siegfried line to prevent the French from pushing into Germany and still have enough troops to prevent the Poles from trying anything. Britain starts out with a weak army, so if they land you can easily smash it; just don't keep your troops in range of naval guns or bombers from Britain and the UK stands no chance on land. Ignore them or even form a coalition. Then make a sharp turn east; Poland doesn't stand a chance, and the Soviets start much weaker than you, especially in armour and air, so you should be able to easily knock them out.
      In short: don't buff Germany. As long as Germany knows what it's doing, it would take very good coordination among the other European powers to beat it.
    • eruth wrote:

Germany is already a bit too strong, IMO. If you know what you are doing you can easily smash France with an armoured assault through belgium on day 2. You can put a significant infantry-class force in the Siegfried line to prevent the French from pushing into Germany and still have enough troops to prevent the Poles from trying anything. Britain starts out with a weak army, so if they land you can easily smash it; just don't keep your troops in range of naval guns or bombers from Britain and the UK stands no chance on land. Ignore them or even form a coalition. Then make a sharp turn east; Poland doesn't stand a chance, and the Soviets start much weaker than you, especially in armour and air, so you should be able to easily knock them out.
      In short: don't buff Germany. As long as Germany knows what it's doing, it would take very good coordination among the other European powers to beat it.
      What about navy? Combined British and French Navy can completely wipe out German navy. And its not possible for Germany to launch an assualt into belgium and into france on day 2.If Germany did, it would mean that their troops must leave the Siegfried Line. Putting infantry in the Siegfried Line is not enough to hold the assualt from french forces in the maginot line.

Soviet has an equal or larger industrial capacity than germany.this means in day 2-3 they can produce enough troops as much as the germans.Germany lacks an airforce too which is needed for air superiority in their early wars against the french and british.

German must occupy the balkans before invading soviet so as to increase the industrial capacity for the war against soviet
    • Erich Von Manstein wrote:

eruth wrote:

Germany is already a bit too strong, IMO. If you know what you are doing you can easily smash France with an armoured assault through belgium on day 2. You can put a significant infantry-class force in the Siegfried line to prevent the French from pushing into Germany and still have enough troops to prevent the Poles from trying anything. Britain starts out with a weak army, so if they land you can easily smash it; just don't keep your troops in range of naval guns or bombers from Britain and the UK stands no chance on land. Ignore them or even form a coalition. Then make a sharp turn east; Poland doesn't stand a chance, and the Soviets start much weaker than you, especially in armour and air, so you should be able to easily knock them out.
      What about navy? Combined British and French Navy can completely wipe out German navy. And its not possible for Germany to launch an assualt into belgium and into france on day 2.If Germany did, it would mean that their troops must leave the Siegfried Line. Putting infantry in the Siegfried Line is not enough to hold the assualt from french forces in the maginot line.
      Soviet has an equal or larger industrial capacity than germany.this means in day 2-3 they can produce enough troops as much as the germans.Germany lacks an airforce too which is needed for air superiority in their early wars against the french and british.

German must occupy the balkans before invading soviet so as to increase the industrial capacity for the war against soviet
      Navy doesn't matter all that much. You can't occupy Berlin with Battleships. It makes it difficult for Germany to invade the UK or Africa, yes, but Germany's army is strong enough that the UK and France can't really launch a counter attack once France's initial army has been smashed, so Germany doesn't have to. And what guarantee is there that France and the UK will team up? I've seen them fight each other.
      Yes, you can launch the assault day 2. I've done it. Sure, if France throws everything at the Siegfried they'll get through, but that would mean that they aren't defending their interior. There is a greater psychological effect for losing something than gaining the same thing, and taking Germany's territory is certainly not worth as much as keeping your own cores so very few players would send a full on assault while your Panzers are ravaging their economy. If they leave the Maginot to try to push the Siegfried, well, just turn your tanks back to destroy them now that they don't have fortifications.
      No, that's false. Playing a game as the Soviet Union against a Germany who didn't build a single unit the entire time I was only marginally stronger than him by the time I attacked about a week in (no, I did not have a lot of troops in Siberia). If he had been even marginally competent he could have still put up a decent fight.
      Where do you get this Balkan idea? Germany barely has enough oil to sustain production in all it's core factories, let alone a bunch of foreign ones. In game as in real life, an invasion of the Balkans only gives the USSR more time to prepare. If the Balkans need conquering right exactly now, ally with Italy and let him do it.
    • in super event team battle 12 vs 12,5 (Kuba on side of Axis) i once played SSSR, and it was enoough to win. You should believe that there were enough good and experianced players in. Gold free round. I played only 1 game, but there was three rounds, Axis lost every game. With liga players and other good players on both sides. I mean if i would play Germany or Italia we would have a chance. Otherwise no. But it is ok so. Map is very historical and well balanced, but only tough players can understand it.
    • f118 wrote:

in super event team battle 12 vs 12,5 (Kuba on side of Axis) i once played SSSR, and it was enoough to win. You should believe that there were enough good and experianced players in. Gold free round. I played only 1 game, but there was three rounds, Axis lost every game. With liga players and other good players on both sides. I mean if i would play Germany or Italia we would have a chance. Otherwise no. But it is ok so. Map is very historical and well balanced, but only tough players can understand it.
      So I guess it's a good thing people generally don't play that map in 12 v 15 teams.
    • eruth wrote:

ly stronger than him by the time I attacked about a week in (no, I did not have a lot of troops in Siberia). If he had been even marginally competent he could have still put up a decent fight.
      Where do you get this Balkan idea? Germany bare

eruth wrote:

Erich Von Manstein wrote:

eruth wrote:

What about navy? Combined British and French Navy can completely wipe out German navy. And its not possible for Germany to launch an assualt into belgium and into france on day 2.If Germany did, it would mean that their troops must leave the Siegfried Line. Putting infantry in the Siegfried Line is not enough to hold the assualt from french forces in the maginot line.Soviet has an equal or larger industrial capacity than germany.this means in day 2-3 they can produce enough troops as much as the germans.Germany lacks an airforce too which is needed for air superiority in their early wars against the french and british.

Navy doesn't matter all that much. You can't occupy Berlin with Battleships. It makes it difficult for Germany to invade the UK or Africa, yes, but Germany's army is strong enough that the UK and France can't really launch a counter attack once France's initial army has been smashed, so Germany doesn't have to. And what guarantee is there that France and the UK will team up? I've seen them fight each other.Yes, you can launch the assault day 2. I've done it. Sure, if France throws everything at the Siegfried they'll get through, but that would mean that they aren't defending their interior. There is a greater psychological effect for losing something than gaining the same thing, and taking Germany's territory is certainly not worth as much as keeping your own cores so very few players would send a full on assault while your Panzers are ravaging their economy. If they leave the Maginot to try to push the Siegfried, well, just turn your tanks back to destroy them now that they don't have fortifications.
      No, that's false. Playing a game as the Soviet Union against a Germany who didn't build a single unit the entire time I was only marginally stronger than him by the time I attacked about a week in (no, I did not have a lot of troops in Siberia). If he had been even marginally competent he could have still put up a decent fight.
      Where do you get this Balkan idea? Germany barely has enough oil to sustain production in all it's core factories, let alone a bunch of foreign ones. In game as in real life, an invasion of the Balkans only gives the USSR more time to prepare. If the Balkans need conquering right exactly now, ally with Italy and let him do it.
      The thing is that Italy cant defend while attacking british and french fleets in the mediteerean.
      whats needed is to combine all his navy and leve both the adriatic and italian coasts to be open from invasions.
      WHats worse is that there arent any good italian players becuase they are not active or not incompetetant. Germany alone fought off the UK and France but the game doesnt showcase that.the Italies i play with are afk or of not much help. invading the balkans let me be free of threats from yugoslavia