Forced March and Combat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forced March and Combat

Has forced march been changed to be disabled at combat and reenabled after combat is finished, if a player was using it?I remember previously it was the case that if FM was not canceled during the combat, it still showed and had the -5 condition per hr penalty.
      Recently was against someone using forced march, when reaching my unit, it was canceled. After it defeated my unit, it was reenabled again. Pretty sure he wasn't online at the time as a few other units I had sight of did not move.
      --
      Trying to be helpful, If my answers are incorrect, please let me know and provide the right information.
      I am not all serious, will tag along for a joke.

Delby
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • According to my experience it has always been the case that Forced March was paused and thus also the Counter if units march is interrupted as for example when embarking or disembarking or engaged in combat.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • hakijaa wrote:

Forced march is broken ..
      Then it fits now to the rest of the game .. :00008185:

.. normally the Forced March automatically stops at 20% (or was it at 10% ??, I'm not really sure at the moment :/ ) ..

.. but of course also there it may be a bug since the latest chaotic updates -- the whole Game seems to be pretty confused since then. :rolleyes:

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • None of these units were at that low of hp so that wouldn't make a difference.
      --
      Trying to be helpful, If my answers are incorrect, please let me know and provide the right information.

Delby
    • Delby wrote:

previously it was the case that if FM was not canceled during the combat, it still showed and had the -5 condition per hr penalty.
      That was a display bug. Combat takes priority over forced march, and the condition penalty does not apply during combat. The fact that it still showed was a bug.

Apparently it has now been fixed. :)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Ah, okay. Sounds good.
      --

Delby