Bytro priorities...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bytro priorities...

Wish Bytro would respond to concerns and issues as quick as they do when they take your money or if you make a bad comment in chat.
      2 days and counting can not log in to PC game (just the one) all else work fine.. put a ticket in..nice way of saying maybe we will respond. || :wallbash
    • All tickets are responded to in the order received. Unfortunately we are not able to handle tickets instantly.

It looks to me like your ticket was handled approximately 30 hours and 4 minutes after submission.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • The Shank wrote:

I found using another browser worked
      This means that your browser got "confused" somehow, and was going in circles.

To be helpful, browsers try and remember data so they don't have to take time and bandwidth to download the same thing over and over again. Sadly this doesn't work out well with a website that displays constantly changing information, like Call of War. Generally the browser and CoW get along quite well, but occasionally something like what you experienced happens and the browser just doesn't connect properly.

Trying a different browser, different device, or different internet connection is a good way to narrow down the issue.

In most cases:
      1) Closing all Call of War windows and tabs,
      2) clearing browser cache for all time,
      3) closing and restarting the browser

Will resolve issues like this, sometimes repeating these steps after restarting the computer works better.

Occasionally there are some issues that require further surgery. I don't recommend them lightly, so use with caution:

Try and log in to Callofwar.com from a private or incognito window of your browser. If this works where it otherwise did not work, then clearing the browser cookies relating to callofwar.com and bytro.com should resolve the issue. Be sure that you know your username and password as you will have to log in again.

In addition when one device or browser works fine, and yet another browser cannot find the website you can resort to "The nuclear option" which is to clear all browsing history. Please note that you will likely have to log into most websites again, so don't do this without considering those consequences. Also things like autocompleting website addresses or suggesting things in the search bar will be reset, which is actually what we desire in this case as the browser is trying to take you down the wrong road. Wiping out that autocomplete or autosuggest website list is necessary. Again this is only indicated when one browser works properly with our website, but another one has quit working properly.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • What else can I do? I am having this issue with only 1 of the maps I am playing on. I have tried reboot...I have cleared cache...I have cleared browsing history...I have tried using a different browser and nothing works. I sent in a bug report which has gone ignored to this point....not even an acknowledgement that it has been received.

Game# 2842350
      Game ID - Mark Todd
    • Mark Todd wrote:

What else can I do? I am having this issue with only 1 of the maps I am playing on. I have tried reboot...I have cleared cache...I have cleared browsing history...I have tried using a different browser and nothing works. I sent in a bug report which has gone ignored to this point....not even an acknowledgement that it has been received.

Game# 2842350
      Game ID - Mark Todd
      I see all tickets have been responded to as of this point is the problem resolved? If not then we are going to have to get further information to try to recreate what is happening so we can forward it to the devs.
      PrinceofHonor
      Senior Moderator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket