Province Organization

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Province Organization

If bytro were to add a feature to the province overview tab on the left of the screen that would allow a user to select certain province and throw them into there own group that can be selected just like selecting provinces on another continent. The idea is to produce a certain type of unit in one place or even to put another conquered nations industry in their own tab. That way you can see what those provinces are at and how much more they need to be improved.

- click or click+drag to select provinces
      - click new province organization tab
      - the ability to rename the organized province group
      - be able to access them above where the building lists in province tab
    • This idea would also be great for 'selecting' and 'naming' units. Problem I foresee is the sheer volume/variance of API's that would be added; imagine 10k people all able to create "Rambo Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, etc...". That's a boatload of otherwise unnecessary data.

If you 'CTRL + RT Click" you can select like provinces to build up.
      What makes the grass grow?
    • For the provinces there is often the possibility to distinguish faraway-close provinces based on the morale (you simply sort the Province List based on the morale column). But, in general, most of the time you are only interested about provinces with a functioning IC (to build units) and/or with specific resources (to improve economy).
    • Yes it is a perfect idea.

EmperorEmp wrote:

This idea would also be great for 'selecting' and 'naming' units. Problem I foresee is the sheer volume/variance of API's that would be added; imagine 10k people all able to create "Rambo Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, etc...". That's a boatload of otherwise unnecessary data.

If you 'CTRL + RT Click" you can select like provinces to build up.
      No one will make a million groups: but when i play as ex USA, i should be able to make an province group Pacific, group Atlantic, group Center.