research problem and create a round

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• research problem and create a round

there's a problem with the research tree its been happening for about a weak were i start researching two units but only one is counting down and the other is paused when i exit and the next day when there supposed to be done the second one starts counting down as soon as i click on the research tab i don't like so it would be great if you would fix it and change back the ability to create a round without having high command i think its really greedy that your trying to get people to buy your high command just to create a round no one in the right mind would buy high command to create a round so change that back because that was a stupid change
    • This bug is not known to us yet, so thanks for reporting it. Most glitches can be resolved by refreshing the browser. In some cases you need to clear browser cache, close, and reopen the browser to get the freshest information. If the problem still there after that please send a support ticket in your game to report the bug.

With the new rotation of games there will be different games and events every single week. This will insure that maps are always full and that there is higher activity on those maps. You can join any of those maps and play with friends when you give them the number of that map you want to join.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!