Easier way to scroll through pages of ranking?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Easier way to scroll through pages of ranking?

Well, I was waiting for construction to finish at a game today and I was pretty bored, so I decided to scroll to my ranking and see which players are near me in ranking. As I was clicking on into seemingly eternity, I realized that there could be an easier way to quickly go to your rank or to a specific rank that is beyond the first or last, especially because of the large player base. I think the search bar should be able to also type in rank number, so it immediately redirects to the page of the rank. Say I'm trying to search for rank 7963. Now, that page would be 796, and it takes a long time to get there. With the rank searching, I could just type 7963 and I could immediately go to page 796.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)