Release Notes 2019-08-20

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Release Notes 2019-08-20

Attention, Generals!

Today’s update brings quite some bug fixes to Call of War. Gone are the days that some unit specific stats did not update. We also resolved the issue of the undefeatable Swiss convoy on the All Countries: All In event map and the 1939 Historic World War map. Those are just two examples of what we fixed today. Here is an overview of all bug fixes and the upcoming scenario rotation:

Bug fixes:
      • Resolved an issue that caused unit specific stats to not update correctly.
      • Resolved an issue that caused a mixed stack of airplanes with different patrol radius not dealing or taking damage when sent on patrol. Now the smallest patrol radius is valid for the entire stack and damage is dealt and taken by planes accordingly.
      • Resolved an issue that caused swiss planes to appear as indestructible convoys on the “All Countries: All In” event map and the “1939 Historic World War” map.
      • Resolved an issue that made AI enemy troops skip movement time to counter a ranged attack on their province by a player.
      • Resolved an issue that kept transport ships from leveling up combat and speed values after research was completed.
      • Fixed the last online timer of alliance members in the alliances ranking not working.
      • Resolved an issue where units could not be selected in a certain area in the Pacific Ocean on the “World at War” and “1939 Historic World War” maps.
      • Resolved an issue where starting units were not deployed correctly on the “1939 Blitzkrieg” map.

Note: Although unit specific stats are working again, but are yet not counted towards rewards. We are working on the issue.

Mobile:
      • Resolved an issue that caused a long delay and lack of loading screen when creating a new account on iOS when clicking the Play button.
      Scenario rotation:
      • 2019-08-20 - 2019-08-27: America Homefront
      • 2019-08-27 - 2019-09-03: 1939 Blitzkrieg
      We hope you like today’s update! We still have a lot in the pipeline for Call of War that is about to be released. Be prepared for the next Update and the content it will bring!

Your Bytro Team
      Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War
    • That should be fixed, yes.

The issue only appeared shortly before the update (and was fixed by the update), that's why it didn't make it into the news text.
      The transport ship bug mentioned in the news was the bug that leveled transport ships did not use the speed of their level.
    • If the problems with achievements were fixed, great, but we have the same good ol' Steam problem again, while most achievements were not working I did manage to obtain Close Combat Expert Level 2 and Saboteur Level 1, not only I did not receive those achievements on my Steam profile but progress for all achievements seems to be stopped, again.
    • Valewonca034 wrote:

If the problems with achievements were fixed, great, but we have the same good ol' Steam problem again, while most achievements were not working I did manage to obtain Close Combat Expert Level 2 and Saboteur Level 1, not only I did not receive those achievements on my Steam profile but progress for all achievements seems to be stopped, again.
      Hey Valewonca034,
      thanks for letting us know. I forwarded the issue to the devs. We will take a look at it.
      Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War
    • Arcorian wrote:

Valewonca034 wrote:

If the problems with achievements were fixed, great, but we have the same good ol' Steam problem again, while most achievements were not working I did manage to obtain Close Combat Expert Level 2 and Saboteur Level 1, not only I did not receive those achievements on my Steam profile but progress for all achievements seems to be stopped, again.
      Hey Valewonca034,thanks for letting us know. I forwarded the issue to the devs. We will take a look at it.
      Fixed in just one day, the devs are getting better at fixing achievement related bugs. Thanks and keep it up guys!