Elite AI Games/Custom Games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elite AI Games/Custom Games

I know that some features should be offered only to the paid users, but changing custom games to be a paid only feature is a little annoying.

I prefer to play on elite AI because it is slightly harder to take over non-player countries. I now find it difficult to get into games of my likely and have enough slots to play with friends.

I don't want to play with new guys either. They just attack anything that they can get there hands on right away. I enjoy the role play and use of diplomacy. The combat in this game is a little odd in the way that any unit that you can attain mass numbers of is good. Take that with a grain of salt as I am quite salty about the light tank spam.

I feel that it would be much better if there were more options for people like my friends and I.
    • Good news for you then. Soon regular AI will be deleted from COW and Elite AI will replace it. Soon Elite AI will be standard and free in all the games.

It is currently being tested in Beta by the Frontline Pioneers, when all goes well it will soon be integrated for the whole public.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!