Allow the mobile app to be used in Portrait mode and Landscape mode

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Allow the mobile app to be used in Portrait mode and Landscape mode

It quite annoys me to express that whilst using the Call of war app i find it hard to play on portrait mode instead of landscape like my pc the app is a good idea but people who use ipads may find it disturbing that we can't just use our device normally and play a good game on our device without inconveniencing ourselves I hope you take this into consideration

Formal Appproach,

Hello Bytro I am here to talk about the mobile app of call of war ad some disabilitys I don not like that we dont have a forums app also we dont have an option to make a new game and last of all the one that pisses me off is that we dont have a landscape orientation mode it is very annoying and irritating that when I play on my tablet or IPad I cannot play in landscape mode and have to play like I am using a phone. Rey ridiculous so if you guys could make a way for a new orientation that would be thanks

Sincerely,
      Derek
      -Sincerely Derek

The post was edited 1 time, last by maldrid: Needed to add an Extra bit ().