Another Idea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Another Idea

Another idea came onto my idea, as an avid fan of World War II history, I have seen the use of rockets prominently. From the Germans using the Nebelwerfer and the Russians using the Katyusha rocket launchers. What I am proposing is a mobile rocket launcher. Similar to a railroad gun, they would be slow to use and fire better as artillery. Infantry and tanks would be strong against these in close range but not if they are well protected behind friendly lines.
      They have similar to range as railroad guns but unlike railroad guns that can't be researched further, these can but are limited.

I hope you guys get what i am saying, can always respond for more questions.
    • Road2Victory wrote:

Another idea came onto my idea, as an avid fan of World War II history, I have seen the use of rockets prominently. From the Germans using the Nebelwerfer and the Russians using the Katyusha rocket launchers. What I am proposing is a mobile rocket launcher. Similar to a railroad gun, they would be slow to use and fire better as artillery. Infantry and tanks would be strong against these in close range but not if they are well protected behind friendly lines.
      They have similar to range as railroad guns but unlike railroad guns that can't be researched further, these can but are limited.

I hope you guys get what i am saying, can always respond for more questions.
      With this we could use the Panzerfaust and maybe have like a short radius for shooting a tanks also this brings up a question from how far can a normal troop (infantry) shoot up to?
      '
      educational/historical video about the Panzerfaust:
      -Sincerely Derek