Custom games vs Auto-generated games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Custom games vs Auto-generated games

Hello!
      In my previous thread i already shared my opinion about the last updates, now i 'd like to do the same about the following theme: Custom game vs. Auto generated games.
      Maybe not everyone on this forum played CoW a year ago, when players may have create custom games. Yes it had its ups and downs, but i think it was far better than now, the auto-generated era. Today if i play CoW i see that most of the players are just boring out from the maps. In a 100p map, i believe the 60% would just go inactive, a smaller map cant be played after 3-5 days, because everyone just leaveing the game. Whati wanted to say is, that the custom games had a kind of "soul", you could know that the game what you are joining is a roleplay, a historic or non-historic round, or just a crap. With only the auto-generated maps rthe players are just joining waiting for a miracle: maybe this game would be good. And unfortunately its very hard to find a good game in the call of war.

Also maybe it would be a great idea, to insert a damned quit button, to the menu, when you join a new round. So if you change your mind, you can just quit without select a nation, or close the website and later abort the game. I am sure that the lack of this button, cause a lots of inactivity in the games.
    • I get you in a way but when the game had alot and good adverts I think it was good the realistic elements and the man talking an many other stuff it was good but no I think bytro is trying to over do it and it makes the game worse for newer players
      -Sincerely Derek