sorry for posting

• sorry for posting

Edited all my posts and erased the content. I am sorry for posting anything here, I didnt knew this was a biased and unilateral forum where anyone can be toxic in a thread and close it outright, withot any regard for the author or discussion.

I wont be posting anything anymore I will not waste my time and energy to see a moderator close a whole thread based on a random member being toxic, instead of taking action against said member... Sorry for the nuisance.
  • There are rules for behavior in the forums, and these forums are moderated by my staff.

We require players to be polite and civil, among other things. Threads that go sideways will be closed, and warning points will be issued privately.

If you have any questions about these rules and how they apply to you, you may message me in a private conversation.

radaga wrote:

I will not waste my time and energy to see a moderator close a whole thread based on a random member being toxic
    If you are investing time and energy in toxic threads, perhaps you should rethink your approach to this forum.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Main Administrator
    EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<