How Do We Handle Cheaters? Same Person Controlling Two Countries.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How Do We Handle Cheaters? Same Person Controlling Two Countries.

One person in our game is controlling two countries. The evidence is overwhelming. Do we report them? To whom? I am going to drop out if this is allowed or not investigated. Like I said, the evidence is overwhelming. In my games it should be one country per person. And, your dog or baby sister don't count as "other people."
    • Multiaccount is extremely controlled and banned immediately, there ain’t no overwhelming proof from the prospective of players(only hints) so only mods can check the IP and other factor to be sure if it’s the case of multiaccount

There is a report button, when you look at the player stats. A mod will take care of it in 72h top..... :D
      You merely adopted the shitposting. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see a proper post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!
    • You can report this in the player's info page. There should be a button called "report player" and you could report him. As long as you give a description of the cheating as detailed as possible (it helps your case that way), the moderators can handle it for you.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)