Battle of the Coast

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle of the Coast

So, I have an 11-unit army boarding the coast of a province, when the enemy last-minute rushes in with his defenses to hopefully stop me. The attack sign is shown (and I think there was some damage dealt, but not sure), but when I checked the stats, convoys cannot attack land units, and the land units there (AT and AA) cannot attack sea units. Is this supposed to be a bug? I know I should be posting this in bugs and issues, but I'm not sure if it's a bug.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Each unit, even if nothing is displayed in the unit info, has allways minimal defense values (presumably / allegedly even in attack -- but that, however, I can not confirm), so, for example, a battle with defensive weapons on both sides is possible at any time.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Oh, nevermind. I checked a couple of hours later, and the health is still the same. Only when the enemy boarded, then my convoys killed it.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)