Elite AI for All

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elite AI for All

Attention, generals!

Elite AI will become available for all players for free!

We want Call of War to be an amazing gaming experience for you. We are continuously seeking ways to make the game even better and give as many players as possible access to its features.

With that in mind we took a look at the AI in Call of War and decided to make the gold feature Elite AI available to all players of Call of War. The Elite AI will become default in Call of War and replace the current ‘normal AI’ in all game rounds that are started after the release on September 3rd, 2019. This also means that fights against the AI will always count towards your profile stats. You will experience more action in your game rounds and diplomacy, a major feature in Call of War, will become even more important.

Better think twice before you launch a surprise attack on your neighbor as this will lower your standing with AI countries, and may result in them declaring war on you. You don’t want the new action in Call of War getting out of control!

We hope you have fun with the new AI and wish you best of luck on the battlefield!

Your Bytro team
      Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War
    • This is the right step forward for a more Realistic game

Arcorian wrote:

We want Call of War to be an amazing gaming experience for you. We are continuously seeking ways to make the game even better and give as manyplayers as possible access to its features.
      now it will make Offline players Suddenly become more advanced kudos to Bytro® for thinking about this, I hope that most people will enjoy this feature
      and I hope maybe in tutorial rounds they will have an easy/medium level for them ;) 8o :) :) :thumbsup:
      -Sincerely Derek
    • I guess that we'll see a reduction in surprise attacks vs. AI countries, particularly if we have to "Better think twice before you launch a surprise attack on your neighbor as this will lower your standing with AI countries, and may result in them declaring war on you."
    • maldrid wrote:

Maybe but reading this makes me think you've played that Game-mode is that correct? well anyways I hope that maybe you can form alliances with the AI's
      In its current form there are situation where an AI controlled country can be a de facto ally ... It could simply be that you have RoW thru their country to an adversary or an ally that needs help ... Or it could be that an adversary attacked an AI country that gave you RoW, and you figure that it's in your interest to help defend that AI controlled country ...

That last situation happened to me in my first game in the tutorial map ... As Egypt, I had control of Bulgaria ... An adversary attacked Poland. And I went thru Romania (had RoW thru them) and helped Poland repel the invasion- eventually defeating my adversary and winning the game solo ... By the way, 3/4 of my wins are coalition (it's more fun), but in that game I lost my only ally to our enemies and continued solo.
    • JesterTheSheep wrote:

You know the whole Free Elite AI thing? Yeah, that would be great, except for the fact that free players can't make games anymore. Remember, that was also an update.
      If a round has gold features it costs to join the round, not just make it. Making elite AI free is actually helpful. I'm guessing this update is probably a result of the can't make games anymore update because now no one is making gold rounds (because no one is making any rounds) so might as well make the game better if they're not gonna lose any money doing it.
    • You can reduce the popularity penalty by embargoing first and declaring war before you attack. Make sure you give embargo a few hours to a day to let it set in.
      --
      Trying to be helpful, If my answers are incorrect, please let me know and provide the right information.
      I am not all serious, will tag along for a joke.

Delby
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • I agree with frenzy ... I have successfully used the method he refers to by granting AI countries positive diplomatic relations (right of way, shared map) and by joining the AI in declaring war on aggressive nations with low popularity ... I also agree with Delby in courteously and ethically declaring war before you attack ... :thumbup: