With today’s update we adjust the price points for the premium espionage actions. As we are continually reviewing Call of War and its features, we now took a look at the available premium espionage actions and realized how powerful they can be. To reflect it in the game balancing we decided to set their gold prices to according levels.
We also release an update to the fire controls today. As promised several weeks ago we took the time to review our latest update and adjusted it according to player expectations. While the “aggressive” fire mode still works like before to enable naval blockades, we changed the “fire at will” mode back to the original behaviour. This means that on default settings no unwanted wars with neutral nations are triggered. This change will be affecting all current and future game rounds.
There are quite a few new things to discover, some of which we already highlighted in the news over the last couple of days. Read through the complete list of features and bug fixes below:
- Elite AI becomes a free feature of Call of War and replaces the current normal AI.
- We adjusted the names and descriptions of premium spy actions to make more clear what they do.
- We adjusted prices for premium spy actions to better reflect their power in the game.
- Price for country info will be increased from 750 to 2,000 gold.
- Price for reveal armies will increase from 750 to 2,000 gold.
- Price for reveal all armies will increase from 1,650 to 9,500 gold.
- We added tooltips to the relation icons displayed in trade dialogs to make it easier to see which icon stands for which diplomatic trade.
- When merging units with different fire mode settings, the merged stack will adopt the fire mode of the more powerful unit.
- We improved the unit selection on mobile devices.
- Trading on the stock market comes with a 10% fee for buyers and sellers.
- Minimum price per unit on the stock market is set to 3.0 money.
- Maximum price per unit on the stock market is set to 30 money.
- Units cannot be traded anymore.
- Trading resources via diplomatic trading is limited to coalition and team members.
- Leaving a coalition causes a 3 days cooldown before a player can join or create a new coalition.
- Being kicked from a coalition causes a 1 day cooldown before a player can join or create a new coalition.
- We resolved an issue which caused unit specific kill achievements like “panzer ace” not being updating correctly.
- We resolved an issue that caused the infantry tab being loaded by default when opening research on mobile devices.
- We resolved an issue on mobile devices that prevented the arrival time of enemy and allied units to be displayed when selecting a moving unit on the map.
- We resolved an issue that prevented land range units set to aggressive fire mode to open fire on other units within their attack range.
- We resolved an issue where additional queue slots were displayed incorrectly on mobile and PC.
- Resolved an issue where units could not be selected in a certain area in the Pacific Ocean on the “World at War” and “1939 Historic World War” maps.
- 2019-09-03 - 2019-09-10: Pacific Conquest
- 2019-09-10 - 2019-09-17: America Homefront
Your Bytro team