Serverstatus verschilt van de client

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Serverstatus verschilt van de client

Hey

Had a problem where i got a error message that i was not connected to server or something like that(i play on dutch servers and im not native to dutch language, it says: "Serverstatus verschilt van de client")

I get this message only when i attack one province/unit in that province, dont get it when i attack other provinces or units. But i can use the "move" button and walk in to the province with no problems.

See attached link to gyazo.
      i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/94ac03d…a5969643ca5f2c792-png.jpg
    • This message means that the server and your browser don't agree about something.

So there are two possibilities:

You may be able to resolve this issue by:
      1) Closing all tabs / windows for Call of War
      2) Clearing your browser cache for all time,
      3) Closing and restarting the browser.

There is about a 50% chance of resolving this issue by doing this.

If that does not work, you will need to submit a bug report, as you did. A game operator will refresh the server and reset your connection to it. This will take care of any of these type of server state errors and units displaying a strength of 0.0

In a few cases you will need to clear your cache again after the server is reset, as your browser is still displaying old information. Rarely there is a need to restart the computer, or to load the game with a different browser in order to further troubleshoot the issue.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<