Where can I find game stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where can I find game stats

I'd like to find my game stats vs. a particular player in a match. Is that kind of detail even available?

I was many weeks into a game having a great time, making good decisions and using a very effective strategy. Unfortunately a Gold player invaded with stacks of 40, 50 even 60 units. It killed the fun immediately. But I held him off, sunk transports, had some key nuke strikes.

I bet I had a 20 to 1 kill ratio. But I can't find that detail anywhere.
    • Finding stats against a particular player is not possible that I know of. There's only stats against players as a whole and AIs.
      --
      Trying to be helpful, If my answers are incorrect, please let me know and provide the right information.
      I am not all serious, will tag along for a joke.

Delby
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • the best way to find stats for a particular game is looking in the newspaper t the casualties. you then find the ratio of it

for example, if I invaded a country and suffered 4,689 casualties while he suffered 12,945 casualties, it would be about a 4:1 ratio in my favor.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh