Leavers Penalty

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Leavers Penalty

With a game with as much inactives problems as this I can't see why this isn't a no-brainer.

Penalties (just concepts do not have to be these)
      Extreme leavers can''t do certain maps (randomized), can't do eventzs and get tagged with an extreme leaver name (in order to warn players about allying or coalitioning them)
      Medium can't do the events and also get tagged
      Little can't speak in chat and increased market fee

Conditions which allow for you to leave:
      You have less then 10 provinces
      The match has continued past Day 8
      All of your coalition allies have less then 10 provinces (but not combined)
      Your maximun food/manpower production is less then 1000
      You don't have any of your core provinces

Any of the suggestions in these ideas can be subject to change just as along as a leavers penalty is introduced
    • It is difficult to assign a value based on provinces though. Province count after several days in the game can largely depend on your neighbors more than anything. An inactive player who has inactive neighbors will slip through your system ;)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Phonie2 wrote:

Does not leave much of an option for a comeback. Anything could happen and just that gaming gold can be used.

Phonie2 wrote:

I would not play a game where if I were to lose down to 9 provinces then I am knocked out...Comebacks can be made...rookies exist and will try to make a successful team effort and many times I have observed as they are beaten by sol players who know when to defend and how to attack.
    • I think he meant that if you meet the conditions below

Phonie2 wrote:

Conditions which allow for you to leave:
      The match has continued past Day 8
      Your maximun food/manpower production is less then 1000
      You don't have any of your core provinces
      then you don’t get a penalty for leaving and going inactive.

I think you thought that you will get kicked out if you met the conditions. Which is not what he’s suggesting.
      Correct me if I’m wrong