K/D ratio numbers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Those are your battle stats, it implies how many troops you kill for every troop you lose. If you have 1,3 you are playing good, if you have more then 2 that means you are a strong and dangerous player. If you have 0,60 it means you don't really understand the game mechanics.

Usually to get a high K/D ratio you need to try not to lose a lot of troops.

You can find more info in a guid that i wrote: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…62-how-to-not-lose-units/
      BMfox
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • My question is what number is the "troops"? Is it a single unit (which we know isn't just one troop).

In other words, if my kills is 2100, exactly 2100 what? It can't be casualties because that's individual soldiers and I've killed a lot more than that.

I'm assuming it's the actual units. 2,100 sounds more reasonable based on how many games I've played.

I understand what the ratio is, just not where the numbers actually come from is all.

- Ozzone :beer:
    • It can be confusing, so I will try and simplify:

Combat results reported in the newspaper are reported in terms of the manpower required to produce those units. You can find this value for each unit by looking in the production menu or the research menu.

For statistics and achievements the number is the individual unit.

So when you produce one infantry unit it counts as one unit, but it takes 1300 manpower and will count as 1300 casualties in the newspaper, however, it only counts as one unit lost in your kill/death ratio in your statistics.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • New

VorlonFCW wrote:

It can be confusing, so I will try and simplify:

Combat results reported in the newspaper are reported in terms of the manpower required to produce those units. You can find this value for each unit by looking in the production menu or the research menu.

For statistics and achievements the number is the individual unit.

So when you produce one infantry unit it counts as one unit, but it takes 1300 manpower and will count as 1300 casualties in the newspaper, however, it only counts as one unit lost in your kill/death ratio in your statistics.
      Oh thanks, I didn't know that neither!
      BMfox