Russian Player claims that he has applied to UN Coalition in Game #2,827,136

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Russian Player claims that he has applied to UN Coalition in Game #2,827,136

Russian Player claims that he has applied to UN Coalition in Game #2,827,136 (39 Historical Map) ... At the same time, he sent proposal for trading RoW ... Is there a technical issue with him been unable to apply to UN coalition, or is he trying to trick me with RoW issue as a prelude to an invasion ... Unfortunately, the latter occurs very often in this game- mostly when invading AI countries ... Is the Russian player trying to avoid any type of Coalition penalty if his intent is to betray a Coalition ally? ... ?(
    • Send a support ticket/ bug report if you haven't already. A GO should be able to check if he has indeed applied. I've had this problem a few times before.
      --
      Trying to be helpful, If my answers are incorrect, please let me know and provide the right information.
      I am not all serious, will tag along for a joke.

Delby
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Sorry, the support department will make no warranty on the trustworthiness of any player. Diplomatic relations are entirely between players.

You are free to form alliances and coalitions however you wish, there is no requirement for historical accuracy.

The coalition leader will see any applications pending in the “my coalition” tab of the coalition menu.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Thanks for your quick response ... I am leaning to believe that the Russian player was trying to trick me with RoW issue as a prelude to an invasion ... Unfortunately, the latter occurs very often in this game- mostly when invading AI countries ... He might have been trying to avoid any type of Coalition penalty if his intent is to betray a Coalition ally ... Took in Mexico instead to fill in the void left when Canada went inactive ... :thumbup: