Strange golg-prize after game ending

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Strange golg-prize after game ending

Game N: 9870539
      Username: 100jan1

After ending I read this strange thing in newspaper:
      So, you see, first recieve 1800 gold whith 812 points, seccond 2285 (???) whith 85 points, and thirth 1784 (???) whith 84 points! Its strange, dont you think?

I write to russian admins and what was ansew? See:
      forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…dedd09a2c56d27381519d7d6a
      Translate: Why you think that is strange?

I was explane why, and then I recieve this:
      forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…dedd09a2c56d27381519d7d6a

Translate: "Thanks for your contact. Developers are aware of this problem. We hope that it will be fixed soon."

Its a realy bug? Computer cant counting and calculating?

Or, thouse players are good friends of russian admins?
    • Without looking further into it, I assume you had formed a coalition.

When you are in a coalition the game continues until the points requirement for coalition victory are achieved.

As you were a member of the winning coalition, you received the coalition prize, which in this case is 1800 gold.

Coalition prizes are always lower than individual prizes.

If you had left your coalition and won as a solo person, you would have received the solo victory prize plus gold for each victory point.

This is not a bug, this is the design of the game. You received the correct prize for winning as a coalition member. The second place player received the correct prize for winning second place.

These are automated and not influenced by any support staff member.

Additionally privacy laws prohibit sharing communications from support staff in public without permission of all the parties involved.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<