Guess the Tank!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maximilien wrote:

Error! The nationalist Spain possessed few tanks enough efficient!

Look this!

fransc245 wrote:

That "spanish" tank is a T-26 that "Republican Spain" bought from the USSR, they were so much better than the german pz. I that the nacionalists commanders gave a prize if a soldier could capture one of those, but Spain isn't known for tank warfare, it's known by "guerrilla" tactics and infantry, the terrain in Spain is very difficult for tanks to drive.

Maximilien wrote:

fransc245 wrote:

That "spanish" tank is a T-26 that "Republican Spain" bought from the USSR, they were so much better than the german pz. I that the nacionalists commanders gave a prize if a soldier could capture one of those, but Spain isn't known for tank warfare, it's known by "guerrilla" tactics and infantry, the terrain in Spain is very difficult for tanks to drive.Y
      Yes.
      I guess you didn't know that, I recomend you to read books about the Spanish civil war, they are very interesting.

:00000450:
    • fransc245 wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

Look this!

fransc245 wrote:

That "spanish" tank is a T-26 that "Republican Spain" bought from the USSR, they were so much better than the german pz. I that the nacionalists commanders gave a prize if a soldier could capture one of those, but Spain isn't known for tank warfare, it's known by "guerrilla" tactics and infantry, the terrain in Spain is very difficult for tanks to drive.

Maximilien wrote:

fransc245 wrote:

That "spanish" tank is a T-26 that "Republican Spain" bought from the USSR, they were so much better than the german pz. I that the nacionalists commanders gave a prize if a soldier could capture one of those, but Spain isn't known for tank warfare, it's known by "guerrilla" tactics and infantry, the terrain in Spain is very difficult for tanks to drive.Y
      Yes.
      I guess you didn't know that, I recomend you to read books about the Spanish civil war, they are very interesting.
      :00008172: :00008356:
      Nunca fué un adiós, solo un hasta luego.
      It wasn't a goodbye, only a see you later.
    • fransc245 wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

Look this!

fransc245 wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

fransc245 wrote:

Yes.
      The national side had such tanks before the war.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Maximilien wrote:

fransc245 wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

Look this!

fransc245 wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

fransc245 wrote:

Yes.
      I guess you didn't know that, I recomend you to read books about the Spanish civil war, they are very interesting.:00000450:
      The national side had such tanks before the war.
      The "nacional side" didn't exist before the civil war, they were rebels, and, by the way, I have found the combat history of the T-26, here you have it:

The T-26 light tank first saw action in the Spanish Civil War. The Soviet Union provided Republican Spain with a total of 281 T-26 mod. 1933 tanks starting in October 1936. T-26s were used in almost all military operations of the Spanish Civil War from 1936–1939 against Nationalists and demonstrated superiority over the German Panzer I light tanks and Italian CV-33 tankettes armed only with machine guns. During the battle of Guadalajara, T-26s outclassed the Italian tankettes, inspiring the design of the first Italian medium tank, the Fiat M13/40
    • Nn gg wrote:

Ellio_98 wrote:

Time for round 3!

This is the hardest round so if you get it right you win!

-Early 20th century tank (1900-1949)
      -Its a Tank (derp)
      -Image clues of tank in attachments!

I’m not sure if people guessed it yet or if its revealed cuz I’m not going to search all 15 pages... Pz. III A(or rather to be simpler pz3a

Looks more like a Pz. V "Panther":

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 3 times, last by Restrisiko ().

• Restrisiko wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Ellio_98 wrote:

Time for round 3!

This is the hardest round so if you get it right you win!

-Early 20th century tank (1900-1949)
      -Its a Tank (derp)
      -Image clues of tank in attachments!

I’m not sure if people guessed it yet or if its revealed cuz I’m not going to search all 15 pages... Pz. III A(or rather to be simpler pz3a
      Looks more like a Pz. V "Panther":

or Vk. 30.01
      hi