Everyone declared war on me?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The A.I. are sometimes an even bigger threat than real players. I was playing Operation supremacy once as Poland. I was streamlining through Germany and France (declared war first) then all of a sudden an A.I. decides to backstab me and captured and destroyed nearly all my core cities. I recalled some of my troops and got my revenge but by that time I lost France, Germany, and half my infrastructure. They didn't even embargo or anything just out of the blue declare war.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

- Leading officer of the Training Alliance
    • Aimo Johannes Lahti wrote:

Maybe even giving AI a dynamic popularity percentage like players? I'm down to see AI fighting with each other or forming alliances between them.

Now that'd be interesting. In one world at war map, Greece, Romania and Yugoslavia were at war with each other before all three of them went inactive. Their war was actually more entertaining that any other player-wars in that map. It was so dynamic and unpredictable that we started placing bets in the newspaper. They're still at war to this day. Instead of making the A.I. more aggressive, they should've made it even smarter.
      "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vamaw ().

• Not exactly, Normally A.I. are just liabilities, pests that can be easily eradicated. If they made the A.I. just a little smarter, at least smart enough to produce some bombers. Then players would start taking them a bit more seriously. Just my opinion anyway.

• Vamaw wrote:

Not exactly, Normally A.I. are just liabilities, pests that can be easily eradicated. If they made the A.I. just a little smarter, at least smart enough to produce some bombers. Then players would start taking them a bit more seriously. Just my opinion anyway.
      Well in a way yes. Because AI is normally taken like a little child. Easy to attack. That is what I think right now, they are not well considered and all I need to do is to send a couple of units to the country and that country is finished. This means that AI is a bit too easy on us sometimes.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Small AI countries are easy to beat (e.g. Low Countries, Baltic States, Central America, etc.). Larger AI countries barely intact and abandoned by the human players after some development are more of a challenge (e.g. Russia, Germany, Japan, UK and US in 39 map). If you try to make the first group harder to beat, the second ground will be nearly impossible to beat unless attacked by multiple experienced human players ... :S
    • gusv wrote:

Small AI countries are easy to beat (e.g. Low Countries, Baltic States, Central America, etc.). Larger AI countries barely intact and abandoned by the human players after some development are more of a challenge (e.g. Russia, Germany, Japan, UK and US in 39 map). If you try to make the first group harder to beat, the second ground will be nearly impossible to beat unless attacked by multiple experienced human players ... :S
      Than the difficulty of each of the countries AI would be different.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader