Major problem - All units lost?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The problem still remains as it is and you can see only new troops that produced on provinces and not all the others that everyone have before.
    I wonder if this is real and you have only new troops or still exist for game old troops.
    I wonder this because maybe some players with 2-3 or more troops are going to try and conquer AI or online player's.
    And if this hypothesis is going to be reality then how bytro is going to fix it. Or maybe till they fix this bug or problem amd army is going to reaveal again they have to bring peace between players and Ai
  • Nooberium wrote:

FP Game #2830244. Day 11. About 4 hours ago, ALL of my units completely disappeared along with ALL of my coalition partner's units. Have produced 3 units since then, now Army Size = 3.
    As Frontline pioneer games are designed to test for bugs, these things naturally do occur. T he staff :S are aware of the issue and are currently working on getting this addressed
  • I have the same issue in all my FP games.

Over the past couple days did anyone else have issue selecting units on the map that were not moving before the troops disappeared yesterday?

Not that its related but I had noticed in FP games it was very difficult to select troops sitting in cities but no issues selecting moving units.

Finally someone just admit the found the game hack where you kill every troop in every game with one click of the mouse, I know it is one of you, wink wink.
    Call Of War All-Time Wins Leader
    Top 20 player
    Frontline Pioneer