Can't sell goods

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't sell goods

I'm in game number 2827589 and have been trying for 3 days to sell goods. I have over 100,000 and am attempting to sell just a few thousand and below the average sales price. Every time I try I enter the sell order but nothing happens. My offer doesn't appear and my stock isn't depleted and I don't make the money. All other market aspects seem to work fine.
    • Make sure you check the my trades tab and see under current orders to see if it did process. If there's still nothing, would submit a bug report if you haven't already done so.
      --
      Trying to be helpful, If my answers are incorrect, please let me know and provide the right information.
      I am not all serious, will tag along for a joke.

Delby
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • G. Dickson wrote:

I'm in game number 2827589 and have been trying for 3 days to sell goods. I have over 100,000 and am attempting to sell just a few thousand and below the average sales price. Every time I try I enter the sell order but nothing happens. My offer doesn't appear and my stock isn't depleted and I don't make the money. All other market aspects seem to work fine.
      You might want to try to upgrade our industrial complexes and your infrastructure instead. Both infrastructure level 3 and Industrial complex level 5 give 50% extra resource production in that province. This way you can practically double your economy. Plus maxed out IC trains your troops double as fast, infra makes your troops move faster. If you want a big army, you will need the economy to upkeep it.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!