The province list TAB disappears, when panel open

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The province list TAB disappears, when panel open

Hi,
      I am experiencing the following problem:

Game Number: gameID=2839318, 2836440 (seems unrelated to a particular map), playing in Chrome browser on a Win7 machine.

Bug Description: When "Province List" is hidden, its TAB is always visible alright. When I open the province list and work with it, very soon (a single click in a line of the list does it, but some other event triggers it too) the tab will disappear. As the tab is the only tool to show/hide the "Province List", I am stuck with screen covered with the list and only working around its edges.
      [EDIT:] This is independent from the WebGL enhanced graphics on/off.

Trigger: Apparently just a click in the "Province List" to activate a province. Or when the list panel stays open for a while, me switching browser tabs or doing something else.

Workaround: Toggling to full-screen mode and back redraws the whole "Province List" panel with its tab properly placed. Then I can click it to hide the panel.

I am unable post screenshots here, getting the "An unknown error occurred during the upload." error. Sorry, perhaps just becausse this is my first post in the forum.

Thanks for any help.
      Daniel / FaceOffTime

The post was edited 1 time, last by FaceOffTime ().

• FaceOffTime wrote:

I am unable post screenshots here, getting the "An unknown error occurred during the upload." error.
      .. message appears also if the image (file) is too big (or even too small) -- try to adjust the size in your image editor before uploading.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • FaceOffTime wrote:

Hi,
      I am experiencing the following problem:

Game Number: gameID=2839318, 2836440 (seems unrelated to a particular map), playing in Chrome browser on a Win7 machine.

Bug Description: When "Province List" is hidden, its TAB is always visible alright. When I open the province list and work with it, very soon (a single click in a line of the list does it, but some other event triggers it too) the tab will disappear. As the tab is the only tool to show/hide the "Province List", I am stuck with screen covered with the list and only working around its edges.
      [EDIT:] This is independent from the WebGL enhanced graphics on/off.

Trigger: Apparently just a click in the "Province List" to activate a province. Or when the list panel stays open for a while, me switching browser tabs or doing something else.

Workaround: Toggling to full-screen mode and back redraws the whole "Province List" panel with its tab properly placed. Then I can click it to hide the panel.

I am unable post screenshots here, getting the "An unknown error occurred during the upload." error. Sorry, perhaps just becausse this is my first post in the forum.

Thanks for any help.
      Daniel / FaceOffTime
      Yeah i have this same bug on all rounds, for at least 3 weeks now, although i didn't report it due to "bystander effect" i guess.

BMfox wrote:

Try to clear the cache memory of your browser and restart the game. If that didn't work send a bug report.
      I play this game on incognito mode all the time, yet this still happens.