End Game battle Stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• End Game battle Stats

In the Newspaper is it possible to see battle stats - i.e. how many units a country has killed or lost. if not as a running tally like you do with economy, research etc. then at least at the end of game.

I know it gives running tally of countries I am presently at war with - so you are showing other players in that game my win loss so cant see why a complete total could not be listed including countries previously conquered in that game
    • In the player profile you can see how many casualties and deaths a player has had for every unit - this is for the player's entire account history. I would like to see the number of builds for each unit type as well. I would also like to be able to see those same stats for the game I'm in as well as the player's entire history.
    • Providing players with useful COMBAT information at the end of a game is an even lower
      priority than providing useful tools for the WAR fighters during the game.
      Remember:
      CoW is 95% about buildings, spies, resource managements, research, fake news reports, etc.
      Even chat is higher priority than war fighting.
    • WayneBo wrote:

Providing players with useful COMBAT information at the end of a game is an even lower
      priority than providing useful tools for the WAR fighters during the game.
      Remember:
      CoW is 95% about buildings, spies, resource managements, research, fake news reports, etc.
      Even chat is higher priority than war fighting.
      with reference to WAR fighters I don't think im doing that bad 12 games in =ranked 22k killed 11k lost 2.5k

this post is not about in play gaming but as the post states END GAME stats

if you want to post a suggestion for in game tools then by all means do so , I may agree with some of your posts - just because the END GAME stats are not there for me doesn't mean that IN GAME TOOLS SHOULDNT BE THERE FOR YOU