Stats Not Added to K/D

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stats Not Added to K/D

hello,
      I'm currently playing a 22 map, Game 2835919.
      I'm winning very steadily against the AI in my game and I was receiving good stats added to my k/d.
      But then, suddenly I stopped getting units added to my killed ratio.

Now, you may say that I am fighting normal AI, but this is not so. Only Elite AI gets on boats, sails up my coasts, lands right next to my capital and has to be fought off with planes.

Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks
      General Nightman

Retired Hero

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone."
    • K/D for human players is updated when players are active in the map (green dot next to player's name).

Once human players turn inactive (red dot next to player's name) AI takes over and then stats are added to AI K/D. They are no longer added to K/D for human players.

If this does not work like this in your map I suggest to report a bug.
    • With elite AI, here is the way it is supposed to work:

Any unit that you kill counts for a ranking point.

Any Active Human owned unit that you kill will count for your statistics vs human players K/D ratio

Any AI or Inactive owned unit that you kill will count for your statistics vs AI K/D ratio.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<