Dumbest Rule Ever

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dumbest Rule Ever

Alright, I'm in a game with my friend, and as the "co-owner" of the game, I opened a conversation in a group chat on my phone with my friends. We all agree not to allow gold. So, In a game STRICTLY WITH MY FRIENDS (not public at all) I made an announcement in the newspaper banning gold use. Then, a couple days later, I get this completely bulls**t message from Bytro Administrators.

This is the dumbest rule ever. I didn't speak ill of the game, I just made made a newspaper article banning gold. All of my friends agreed to it except one. Nobody else was in this game except my friends. This should be revoked, simple.

So much for criticism.

I don't mean any anger to the moderators, as they must follow the rules Bytro has applied, but I am just asking Bytro removes this dumb rule.
    Images
    • Screenshot 2019-09-30 at 5.38.19 PM.png

235.12 kB, 501×463, viewed 110 times
  • Display Spoiler

T-3PO wrote:

Alright, I'm in a game with my friend, and as the "co-owner" of the game, I opened a conversation in a group chat on my phone with my friends. We all agree not to allow gold. So, In a game STRICTLY WITH MY FRIENDS (not public at all) I made an announcement in the newspaper banning gold use. Then, a couple days later, I get this completely bulls**t message from Bytro Administrators.

This is the dumbest rule ever. I didn't speak ill of the game, I just made made a newspaper article banning gold. All of my friends agreed to it except one. Nobody else was in this game except my friends. This should be revoked, simple.

So much for criticism.

I don't mean any anger to the moderators, as they must follow the rules Bytro has applied, but I am just asking Bytro removes this dumb rule.

Well, (whithout to know your announcement in the newspaper) I would say not just xxx rule, but also xxx friend .. :rolleyes:

.. and, by the way, there are other xxx rules -- eg *Publishing correspondence between CoW teams and users is strictly forbidden!* :00008185:

_______________________________________________ ________________________________________ :00002508: ____ ___

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
    ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
    .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
    Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
  • As Game Operator's we enforce the official rules of Call of War please review those here:

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/8855-map-in-game-rules/

If we get a report that is a violation of said rules we must act upon the official rules we do not enforce player created rules.

If you have a complaint about an action(s) taken by the Game Operator's please ask to speak with me about it either though a support ticket or via private message. The forum is not the place to discuss this.
    PrinceofHonor
    Senior Moderator
    EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click here to submit a bug report or support ticket